Monday, January 5, 2009

As far as blogging goes...

I fail at consistency. For a time I have found myself in a season of life like none other that I have traveled through. I'm creating new paths to corners of my mind that I never knew existed.

While I have began countless number of blogs, there have been none I've been sure enough of to post. Sometimes we must write to be rid of and not necessarily to share with this wonderful cyber world - or so at least that is the conclusion I have come to.

One thing I know: I am more human today than I was yesterday. Never have I felt pain in such a profound way, and never have I been able to love as honestly as I can today. And while none of these things come naturally, and each continues to cost much energy, thought and even some tears, there is nothing more humbling, and nothing more freeing that to intensely understand my humanity in it's fallen state. Amidst every hole, every hurt and every broken or suffering relationship, is the ever-present Grace of an all-holy and ever-present God.

"Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: now and ever unto ages of ages. Amen."

No comments: