Saturday, March 26, 2011

What I Do

Real Estate. It's what I do. I can't quite remember if I've ever been specific about that here on the old blog or not, so here I go - many apologies if you've been here and done that.

It was certainly nothing I ever wanted, and in many respects, the job furthest from my field of vision. Almost 6 years later it seems to have become now all I know when it comes to business. Sure, there are theories and applications that carry over, but by in large, my head works in these terms.

I've hung my license, and attached myself to Fitzpatrick & Prince Real Estate for many reasons. I won't get deep into it, but it's something I believed, believe in. There are some really bad days, weeks even, and even moments where I seriously consider dropping it entirely. Thankfully, there are enough good things to keep me going, a large part just being the people I work with. I appreciate their minds, hearts, and encouragement so very much.

We do some sweet home videos, you should watch this one. It's the newest one (and yes, a little choppy, just go with it) on my listing in Newport Coast.


Anyone looking for an awesome Realtor?

No comments: