Wednesday, January 12, 2011

newness and anticipation

Newness:

Happy New Year, blog world. I've slacked on my contributions in 2010 and since I don't believe in resolutions, I'll just say that I'm going to try harder this year to post on a more regular basis. No promises because I'd rather not break them.

Anticipation:

I'm anticipating change this year, and not just in a potential hairstyle change, but in a larger and much more profound sort of way. I'm hoping all that is ahead will in turn change me, and make me better. I want to be better. Some of this potential change will require me to act a a catalyst and others, I am required only to show up. Considering the many unknowns, I'm still looking forward to it.

Best,

Whitney and the non-verbal part of my mind that finds itself on this virtual notebook

No comments: